Would you like to offer 'self check-in' to your guests, day and night? A terminal which includes a key distributor, Chip & Pin payment terminals and a passport scanner? Where they can run through the check-in scenario themselves?
Let us introduce you to Ariane.
Always check in and out at top speed
You integrate Ariane terminals in your hotel lobby. As the only check-in option or as a supplement to your reception staff. In either case, they are immediately indispensible: an Ariane terminal doesn't take any breaks, is never sick and always makes a positive impression on guests. And this has advantages all round:
- your guests don't have to wait in enormous queues
- your staff members have more time to see to other tasks
- you can take new guests in at any time of day or night
Inside and outside use
You choose the terminal which best suits your hotel. Will you install it in the lobby or at the entrance to the hotel? As a stand-alone terminal, or integrated?
- Duo 1700: you place this robust terminal near the front door, and it welcomes your guests any time of day
- Duo 2000: on-line checked-in geusts can retrieve their room key card in a few seconds
- Duo 6000: this top member of staff is perfectly integrated into your interior
Even faster checking in? Your guests can do this... even before they arrive at the hotel. They report via the Allegro Suite software, check in and receive their room number. Innovative and especially easy.
Spoil your guests with Allegro Suite and Allegro Web.