Opera lets the different services in your hotel communicate with each other. Reception, accounting, the maintenance crew... they pass all the necessary information along to each other.
But the integration of the different Opera modules is not everything. You are also connected to your external systems with the software.
From key cards to air-conditioning: all in one
Is the air-conditioning in your hotel electronically controlled? Or are you considering the purchase of an external system that will automatically distribute key cards?
Then connect this software up to Opera as well. A few examples:
- Telephone Management System controls the telephones in your guest rooms.
- Point of Sales System connects your cash registers to Opera.
- Key card Services System distributes your key cards automatically.
- Video Services System integrates Pay TV into Opera.
- Mini-bar System puts mini-bar consumptions directly on the guest's account.
- Electronic Fund Transfer System integrates credit card payments (authorisation, top-up, account settlement).
- Building Management System automates building systems like lighting and air-conditioning.
Are your systems compatible with Opera? Ask us.