Your 'self check-in' terminals look exactly how you want them to. It's now time to have a look at the software in them and to model and remodel it to your heart's content.
How? With Allegro Suite. A modular system which directs your terminal, analyses figures, and sends the details straight to your back office programme.
Remote control for your terminals
You manage your terminals remotely. Because the entire system runs online. Whether you're at home, at work or on vacation, the possibilities are the same:
- Scenario Player: you stipulate the steps guests take for their check-in and check-out
- Allegro Designer: you adjust the layout of the screens and the documents the terminal prints
- Allegro Back Office Lite: you fill in the arrivals for the day (although this is only necessary if you don't have an automatic PMS link with Allegro)
- Interfaces: you link Allegro Suite to external systems (for hotel reservations, key card distribution, credit card payments, etc.)
Allegro also sends alerts and shows web statistics:
- Allegro Alarm: is the printer paper all gone? There aren't any more key cards? Did the link with the external interface drop out? An email will be sent to you or your support department as quick as a flash.
- Allegro Statistics: analyse your terminals and your guests. Have a look at the number of check-ins and check-outs, the average length of every transaction, what your busiest times are, the most chosen languages, etc.
Do your guests prefer online check-ins to your terminals? For this, they use Allegro Web and Allegro Mobile.