Your Micros Point of Sale system runs on diverse items of computer hardware. You can combine apparatuses freely to ensure the ideal mix of equipment.
Are you in charge of a fast-food restaurant? You undoubtedly need large numbers of permanent registers. And do you have a large terrace? You'll also want to keep a few handhelds within reach.
Put your POS System together: from computer to printer stands
You fill your permanent and mobile registers with computers, printers and printer stands:
- Micros Workstation 5: your fixed 15" touchscreen register. You place it on a single pedestal, on the work surface or on the wall. And if the server falls out? Your register switches to stand-alone mode, and all details are still stored
- Why choose between a tablet and a fixed terminal? The newest MICROS terminal combines both in one device.
- Micros Mobile Handheld (MMH): the mobile extension of your POS register. Send orders through to the kitchen and print the bill off automatically from the nearest printer. The benefit for you? Faster, fewer errors and more time for your guests
- Micros PC Workstation 2015: your computer terminal with a touchscreen. The PC Workstation doubles as a server in the Micros Ovation system
- Micros printer: print orders, bills, reports and credit notes. The printers serve as back-ups to each other
- Peripheral devices: combine printer stands, customer displays, electronically linked register drawers, barcode scanners and finger print readers
Have a quick look at the Micros software systems.